MoBiLe GaMeS ReVoLuTiOn
Bem vindo ao Fórum. Para usufruir do fórum, faça Login ou Registre-se !

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

MoBiLe GaMeS ReVoLuTiOn
Bem vindo ao Fórum. Para usufruir do fórum, faça Login ou Registre-se !
MoBiLe GaMeS ReVoLuTiOn
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

NFL 2011 By Gameloft

Ir para baixo

NFL 2011 By Gameloft Empty NFL 2011 By Gameloft

Mensagem por [ K ] e V i [ N ] Sex Jul 02, 2010 9:43 pm

NFL 2011 By Gameloft Splashk

From the Saints to the Colts. Peyton Manning to Tom Brady. Adrian Peterson to Maurice Jones-Drew. Immerse yourself in the most realistic football game on mobile. Featuring real NFL teams and players, you can enjoy this year’s newest feature, QB View, and devise your own formations and plays to defeat your opponents thanks to the Playbook Editor. Enjoy improved and intuitive controls for running and dashing as well as a new dynamic tackling system. Get on the field and lead your team to the Super Bowl!

NFL 2011 By Gameloft 90690396NFL 2011 By Gameloft 70137201NFL 2011 By Gameloft 28777076
NFL 2011 By Gameloft 63434054NFL 2011 By Gameloft 32455271

* All the official teams and players of the 2011 NFL season including post and pre-season schedules
* Improved and more intuitive controls for spinning and cutting as well as a new dynamic tackling system
* Over 100 available plays and a Playbook Editor to devise your own formations and plays
* An exclusive QB view showing the QB and the targeted receiver for a more immersive experience
* A new career mode to train your team and manage its schedule with mini-games and practices

Comming Soon
[ K ] e V i [ N ]
[ K ] e V i [ N ]
MGR Admin
MGR Admin

Signo : Peixes
Pontos : 1183

http://www.omtgames.com/

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo